While I am trying to design a page with my very fluent! English with a perfect accent, I am listening 'they might be the giants' and hopefully I will be able to tag it underneath the page.
I am at the crossroads nowadays and spending my days kind of laid back and waiting for the very right sign to move on. Aside from the pressure of what will be right or wrong to do to move on, I am trying to catch my inner peace and trying to fulfill myself with some skills, skills like what? Skills of conciensceness with realisation of self and may be no-self. Let me explain a little bit more ; It's hard not to use the word 'I'. However, there are very few languages that don't even have the word 'I' or even if there is ,it is not frequently used. The way we use the word 'I', the more we posses to our 'mass' compulsively and the more we are engaged to 'self'.
I will like to achieve a state of mindless mind that I become aware of 'the self' as a silent watcher. Might be insane to the ones who had chosen to live their lives based on the aspect of logic and intelligence .I ,myself, dominate my life with my common five senses of my nervous system, too, of course. How about leaving aside all , just for a second? Easy to explain 'the happened' with very common five senses. The real challenge is to explain 'the unhappened' before it happens without being lost in the unity. Not talking about fortune-tellers or magicians, talking about the frequency that carries one's mind to the link in between the physics and above it ,to the parallel spaces.
Once I said to a friend of mine; 'doctors have huge ego'. 'High' must have been the word instead of huge.Correct? However ,either huge or high ,whatever used inorder to define 'ego', I want to set it free without being labeled as a phyciatric case. Cause my intuition tells me that's one of the ways to look beyond , may be to the 'unhappened' and save the day in piece .
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcm6md_aph-sadiq-turkey-istanbul-not-const_creation
YanıtlaSil(From 'they might be the giants' /for Istanbul not Constantinapole)
anladim ki kpssye calismaliyim ingilizcemi gelistirmeliyim :)
YanıtlaSilJJ,hell yes! (bunla başla)
YanıtlaSilmoto mot cevirirsek eger---cehennem evet! :))) (cehennemle mi baslayayim yani?)
YanıtlaSilsimdi anladigim kadariyla hayati yorumlama ve yasamada 5 duyuyu kabaca ic güdülerimizi yani belkide "id"imizi kullanmayi, egomuzu serbest birakmayi gecmiste kalan günlerle barisik huzurlu dingin bir sürecte yasamaya devam etmeyi tasvir ettin galiba. (ama bu toplumda cokta hos karsilanmayabilir)
tabiki multilingual olduk artik, arkadaslarimizdan türkcesi iyi olmayanlar var onlar icin ingilizce daha anlasilabilir olabilir :)
saygilar ve sevgiler
1-JJ sıkı takibe teşekkür.Bu bir deneme idi.(Geçmişten pek bahsetmedim, 'gerçekleşmemişten' bahsetmeye çalıştım).Psikiyatrik bir vaka olarak etiketlenmeden, egomuzu serbest bırakmak ...vs.
YanıtlaSil2-İki dilde de yazmaya çalışırım.'Hell???, no!''
jessejames derki takibe devam ama ravile napiyo onun öyküsü ne alemde
YanıtlaSil3 adet A4 sayfası kadar!
YanıtlaSilIMPATIENCE...
YanıtlaSil